Funny Eid Mubarak Shayaris, Images, Wallpapers for Friends– Ramadan Kareem is the name of the glorious and the religious month of Ramadan. People sometimes say “Ramadan Kareem” or “Ramadan Mubarak” as a greeting to other Muslims during this period. The month is also known as Ramzan or Ramadhan. It is the most auspicious month for the Muslims all over the world. Muslims observe fast from sunrise to sunset during the holy month of Ramadan. It is the ninth month of the Islamic Calendar. Muslims restrain themselves from smoking, fighting and sexual relation. They break their fast post sunset with prayers. Except kids and old people in the house everyone observes fast. Ramadan lasts for a month according to the Islamic Calendar. The day ends with Eid-ul-Fitr. Send these Funny Eid Mubarak Images and Eid Mubarak Shayaris to Friends. Muslims fast during the daylight in month of Ramadan. Fasting during Ramadan is one of the five pillars of Islam. There is tradition of lighting lanterns in the evening. Religious devotion is at its peak during this period. People observe fast during Ramadan. The fast is broken with the prayer and the meal. The meal is called Iftar. These meals are done usually after sunset. Serving the needy during the holy month of Ramadan carries a great importance. Here we are going to provide you Funny Eid Mubarak Jokes and Eid Mubarak Shayaris..
Eid Mubarak Shayaris in Hindi
The month of Ramadan commemorates the time when The Holy Book Qur’an is said to have been revealed to the Prophet Muhammad. The word “Ramadan” is Arabic in Origin which means intense heat and shortness of water and food. Muslims during Ramadan abstain from Food, drink and other activities. At the end of the month people visit at each other places and exchange gifts and wishes. They grant others by saying “Ramadan Mubarak” and warm hugs are exchanged. Send all your loved ones Eid Mubarak Shayaris in Hindi. Muslims all over the world recite the entire Qur’an by the end of the month. These special prayers are known as Tarawih. Every night of Ramadan month Tarawih are held. They recite a section of Qur’an during this period. Below are famous Eid Mubarak Shayaris in Hindi which you can share with your Loved ones.
- Be-Zabno Ko Jab Wo Zban Deta Hai Parhen Ko Phir Wo Quraan Deta Hai Bakhshne Pe aaye Jab Uɱɱat k Gunaho’n Ko Tohfey ɱein Gunahgaro’n Ko “Raɱzan” Deta Hai… Raɱadan Eid ɱubarak
- Zindagi ka har pal khusheyo se kaɱ na ho, aap ka har din Eid ke din se kaɱ na ho, assa Eid ka din aap ko haɱesha naseeb ho, Eid ɱubarak !! Eid ɱubarak..
- Kehne Ko Tuɱhe Eid ɱubbarak ɱe Aya Hu, Dekh Ke Tuje Khus Ankhiyo Ko Khusi Ke Aansu Se Bharne ɱe Aya Hu, Aaj Ke Din Jo ɱanaoge Khusiya Tuɱ, Wo Rahe Sada Teri Zindagi ɱe Ye Dua Kӓrenge Huɱ…….
- Raɱzan eid chand se bhi zyada roshan ho aapki, Aap ka hHar ek din ka roza ho pyar se bhara, ALLAH qabool kare aap ki har naɱaz aur sabhi ɱannate, Yahi dua karte hai ALLAH se huɱ aapki……….Eid ɱubarak
- Subha jb bhi nikaar deknӓ, Shaaɱ jb bhi bahar dekna, Raat ko tanhaii ɱe Tare jb bhi har bar dekna, Pyar ko sdaabaad rakna, Pyar ko Eid k laɱhoo ɱe yad rakna…….. Eid ɱubark
- Phull Khushboo Ke Liye Pyar Nibha Ne K Liye Ӓnkhe Dill Churane Ke Liye Aur Ye Sɱs Aapko Eid ɱubarak Ke Liye Eid ɱubarak.
- Koi itna Chahe Tuɱhe to batana, Koi tuɱhare itne Naaz uthaaye to Batana, EID ɱUBARaK to har koi Keh dega tuɱse, Koi Haɱari tarah kahe to batana……..Eid ɱubarak.
- E taro aaj sab ko ɱera paighaɱ dena, Khushi ka ɱahol aur hansi ka naaɱ dena sab ko, Jab sab ghar se bahar aake dhunthe to, Sab ko ɱeri taraf se Raɱzan ki ɱubarak bad dena.
Funny Eid Mubarak Images Wallpapers
Funny Eid Mubarak Images Wallpapers- The meal eaten in the evening during the time of Ramadan is called Iftar. People gather together and break their fast. Iftar is taken right after Maghrib time, which is around sunset. Prophet Muhammad said that feeding someone Iftar during Ramadan is of great Charity. This is the reason maximum of the people participate in charity programs and food drives. Female who are menstruating are not allowed to fast instead they serve food to the needy. Women decorate their houses and prepare delicacies for Iftar. There is congestion in the mosque during the prayers. Few mosques organise community dinner. The purpose of this is to get people together. After this auspicious month people send each other Funny Eid Mubarak Images & Wallpapers to all your Muslim and Non-Muslim friends and relatives.